[NFBOK-Talk] Chapter meeting, Friday, June 10

Audrey T. Farnum atfarnum at icloud.com
Sat Jun 4 05:41:14 UTC 2016

Greetings!

The Central Oklahoma Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind
will meet Friday, June 10 from 7 to 9 p.m. at the home of Mark and Nedra
Ruth. The address is 8508 St. Michael Court in Oklahoma City.
Transportation is available for a cost of $15. Space is available on a
first come first served basis. Please let me know if you would like to
reserve a spot. Agenda items this month include: National Convention,
BELL Academy, final plans for the annual pool party and anything else I
think of between now and then.

Also, Please note we will not have our regularly scheduled meeting in
July. Instead, mark your calendar for Saturday, July 23, when  we will
be having our annual pool party and cookout from 3 to 7 p.m. Thanks to
Gary and Glenda Farnum for once again agreeing to host the party. We
will have a great afternoon of fun by the pool along with hamburgers and
hot dogs on the grill. All are welcome. Please bring sunscreen and a
towel. If you would like to bring a side dish or dessert, please let me
know. We will have transportation for the pool party as well. The
address for the pool party is 6116 W. Gun Hill Way. It is West of N.
MacArthur between NW 63rd and NW Expressway. I will send out another
reminder with directions as we get closer to the event.

Hope to see everyone soon.

Have a great weekend.

Audrey T. Farnum

President

Central Oklahoma Chapter

National Federation of the Blind of Oklahoma

405-590-6110

blindness is not what holds you back.