[NFBOK-Talk] People with Disabilities Awareness Day 2016 - The Exhibitors ARE.

Jeannie Massay jmassay1 at cox.net
Tue Mar 8 19:49:10 UTC 2016

FYI. All of the Exhibitors are listed below. We will have a table and could
use some volunteers if you happen to be coming this way or would like to
volunteer to come help. The link below  the Exhibitors list takes you
directly to the registration page. I hope to see you there.

Have a great rest of your week!

Jeannie

Jeannie M. Massay, President

National Federation of theBlind

Of Oklahoma

505 Baker Street

Norman, OK 73072

Phone: 405-600-0695

 <mailto:Jeannie.massay at nfbok.org> Jeannie.massay at nfbok.org

characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day, we raise
expectations of the blind because low expectations create obstacles between
blind people and our dreams. Blindness is not what holds you back. You can
live the life youw ant.!.

"Whatever you dare to dream, begin." - Goethe