[NFBOK-Talk] Help our Studetns out!

Jeannie Massay jmassay1 at cox.net
Mon Mar 21 18:28:40 UTC 2016

Dear Federation family,

I wanted to let you know that at this year's State convention the student
division is having a fundraiser. We are raffling off VIP seating for General
session. We are selling raffle tickets for five dollars a ticket or three
for ten dollars thru Friday, April 1,  for two lucky winners  two sit in VIP
seating during General Session on Saturday, April 2 . Each spacious,
comfortable VIP seat  comes with complementary water and snack service
provided by the Oklahoma Association of blind students. The hotel has
generously provided 2 spacious, comfortable VIP seats for use during General
Session. The raffle will be drawn Saturday morning before general session
begins. You can purchase tickets from any member of the Student division.
Tickets are on sale now! You can reserve your tickets ahead of time by
calling me at 580-678-8222 or by email at cammieloehr767 at gmail.com
<mailto:cammieloehr767 at gmail.com> . Your lucky, raffle tickets can be picked
up any time on Friday in Terrace Room A where the Student Seminar is being
held or we can deliver them to you using our mad travel skills!

I can't wait to see you all at stake convention.

Cammie Loehr, President

Oklahoma Association of Blind Students

A division of the National Federation of the Blind of Oklahoma

2105 Nw Rowena Terr.

Lawton, OK. 73505

(580) 678-8222

cammieloehr767 at gmail.com <mailto:cammieloehr767 at gmail.com>