[NFBOK-Talk] STEM and accessibility surveys

Jeannie Massay jmassay1 at cox.net
Wed Nov 2 18:09:57 UTC 2016

STEM Surveys - Please participate in the appropriate survey. Your help is
appreciated!

The NFB and Pearson seek to remove access barriers to science, technology,
engineering, and math (STEM) courses. To do this, we need to better
understand the barriers blind STEM students have encountered and have thus
designed a detailed survey to help us gather information regarding classroom
training, support, and educational materials. Please take time to complete
this survey, or encourage your child or student to complete the survey, by
Friday, December 2. Participation in this survey is critical; the results
will help us broaden access to STEM subjects for future blind students.
Participants will be entered into a drawing to win one of twenty $25 Amazon
gift cards.

.        STEM survey for college students and adults
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NFBAdultSTEM>

.        STEM survey for high school students
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NFBTeenSTEM>

Jeannie M. Massay, President

National Federation of theBlind

Of Oklahoma

505 Baker Street

Norman, OK 73072

Phone: 405-600-0695

Jeannie.massay at nfbok.org <mailto:Jeannie.massay at nfbok.org>

characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day, we raise
expectations of the blind because low expectations create obstacles between
blind people and our dreams. Blindness is not what holds you back. You can
live the life you want.!.

"Whatever you dare to dream, begin." - Goethe