[NFBOK-Talk] NFBOK Chili's Give Back Night

Jeannie Massay jmassay1 at cox.net
Wed Oct 5 20:11:35 UTC 2016

Chili's Give Back Event

Monday, October 17th, All Day!

It's official! We have a 6 pack of locations for Chili's "Give Back Night,"
on Monday October 17th! The 6 locations are Bell Aisle, Tulsa (51st &
Harvey), Norman, Ardmore,  Lawton and Muskogee. Addresses for participating
locations are below  in The body of the message. The collective event will
last all day at each location. Presenting the attached flyer or mentioning
that you are there for the "give back night" for the National Federation of
the Blind of Oklahoma will net us 10% of the total tab. Please share this
message with your friends and family! This wonderful opportunity allows us
to raise funds for the NFB of Oklahoma while participating in fellowship
with our friends and family, having fun and providing an opportunity for the
public at large to see competent, capable blind people.  Remember, this is
Meet the Blind Month within the National Federation of the Blind. Get out
there and let people meet real blind people like us!

Ardmore

821 Holiday Dr, Ardmore, OK 73401

Lawton

6109 NW Cache Rd, Lawton, OK 73505

Muskogee

950 W Shawnee St, Muskogee, OK 74401

Oklahoma City-Bell Isle

5301 N Classen Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73118

Tulsa (51st & Harvey)

3302-A E 51st St, Tulsa, OK 74135

Norman

2070 24th Ave Norman, OK

I will be having lunch at the Norman Chili's on Monday. If I don't run into
you there, I hope you are at one of the other participating locations!

As always, thanks for your help and participation.

Warm regards,

Jeannie

Jeannie M. Massay, M.A., LPC

330 W. Gray Street