[NFBOK-Talk] LA Tech Research Survey

Jeannie Massay jmassay1 at cox.net
Thu Oct 13 19:18:32 UTC 2016

The follo'wo'ing message is from the team at Louisiana  Tech conducting real
research on real blind people. If you or someone you know meet the
guidelines for participation, please do so!

Adult Rehabilitation and Employment Survey

We are looking for you!

If you are blind or visually impaired, reside in the United States, and are
at least 18 years of age, we cordially invite you to participate in this
survey. The purpose of this survey is to gain a better understanding of your
experiences as an adult who is blind or visually impaired, including your
experiences with education, employment, training, and vocational
rehabilitation.

This survey should not take more than ten minutes of your time. If you
complete this survey, you will be entered into a drawing in which 5
individuals will win a $100 VISA gift card. We offer you three ways to
complete the survey:

Go to: www.pdrib.com/ares <http://www.pdrib.com/ares>

Or you may Email:

pdrib2016 at gmail.com <mailto:pdrib2016 at gmail.com>

Or you may call:

318-257-2029

Thank you for taking the time to better help us understand the lived
experiences of adults with visual impairments.

Questions or concerns about this survey may be directed to:

Edward Bell, Principal Investigator

Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness

318-257-4554                  ebell at latech.edu <mailto:ebell at latech.edu>