[NFBOK-Talk] Agenda

Rex Schuttler rexschuttler at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 13:29:50 UTC 2016

This is the agenda for October 14, 2016

We are going to be talking about a couple things in our meeting tonight.
The first thing is talking about the new meeting spot. The progress that we have made it and any other ideas of other meeting spots.
The second item will be talking about is our meet the blind month activity for tomorrow.
And the third thing will be talking about is the Chili's fundraiser for Monday the 17th.
There will be information after this email talking more about the Chili's fundraiser on Monday.

Rex Schuttler
Second vice President of the National Federation of the Blind of Oklahoma
President of the central Oklahoma chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Oklahoma
Cell phone number
918-955-6761