[NFBOK-Talk] 2017 Washington Seminar Blog post

Jeannie Massay jmassay1 at cox.net
Wed Feb 8 21:55:34 UTC 2017

Dear Fellow Federationists:

With a new administration in Washington promising sweeping change, many
wonder what the prospects for legislative success are in the rapidly
evolving political environment. Throughout our history, the National
Federation of the Blind has worked with political leaders of both parties to
craft public policy that helps blind Americans live the lives we want, and
our goal is to continue to do so. Judging by the outstanding success last
week of our 2017 Washington Seminar, there are plenty of partners willing to
work with us and champion our issues, presenting ample and exciting
opportunities to make positive change. Read a recap of some of the
highlights on the Voice of the Nation's Blind, the blog of the National
Federation of the Blind. The full post is here:
https://nfb.org/blog/vonb-blog/national-federation-blind-celebrates-successf
ul-washington-seminar

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314, extension 2330 | cdanielsen at nfb.org
<mailto:cdanielsen at nfb.org>
Twitter: @rlawyer

 <https://nfb.org/>