[NFBOK-Talk] Central OK Chapter January Meeting

Audrey Farnum atfarnum at icloud.com
Tue Jan 10 02:00:25 UTC 2017

The January Chapter meeting for the Central Oklahoma Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will be held Friday, January 20 at the home of chapter Secretary, Audrey Farnum. We will meet from 7 to 9 pm.  Please join us to hear the latest news about state convention, Washington seminar and get a recap about our annual chili supper. The address is 4515 NW 25th Pl, OKC, OK 73127. Transportation will be available to persons in the OKC metro area for a cost of $15 round trip. Please reply to this email or call the phone number below for reservations.

Also remember the chili supper this Saturday, January 14 at the First Presbyterian Church of Edmond, 1001 S. Rankin in Edmond. Tickets are $10 and available at the door. Hope to see you there.

Audrey T. Farnum
Secretary
Central Oklahoma Chapter
National Federation of the Blind Oklahoma
405-590-6110
atfarnum at icloud.com <mailto:atfarnum at icloud.com>