[NFBOK-Talk] Scholarship Opportunity for blind students living in Oklahoma

Jeannie Massay jmassay1 at cox.net
Tue Jan 10 17:53:41 UTC 2017

All-

Please pass this information along to ANY blind student who is or will be a
college student in the 2017 academic year. This scholarship is inclusive of
rising freshman through doctoral students who are blind or legally blind,
regardless of current affiliation with the  NFB of Oklahoma.  What is the
secret to receiving this scholarship? Well, first, you have to apply!

If you have any questions please contact Rex Schuttler, Chapter President at
the number below.

Good luck! Also, don't forget to apply for the National Federation of the
Blind national scholarship. Find more details at www.nfb.org/scholarship
<http://www.nfb.org/scholarship>

Warmly,

Jeannie

Jeannie M. Massay, President

National Federation of theBlind

Of Oklahoma

505 Baker Street

Norman, OK 73072

Phone: 405-600-0695

 <mailto:Jeannie.massay at nfbok.org> Jeannie.massay at nfbok.org

Live the life you want!

characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day, we raise
expectations of the blind because low expectations create obstacles between
blind people and our dreams. Blindness is not what holds you back. You can
live the life you want.!.