[NFBOK-Talk] Accessibility for Blind students

Jeannie Massay jmassay1 at cox.net
Wed Jan 25 21:07:11 UTC 2017

Federation members, parents, students, and anyone working with the blind:

Please take 30 seconds out of your afternoon, right now, to sign this
petition. We cannot continue complaining without taking action. Join me in
signing your name, writing your address, email, and press "sign." It
literally takes 30 seconds. Support the Accessible Information and Materials
in Higher Education Act. Make post- secondary education an opportunity for
blind students to realize their dreams.

https://www.change.org/p/united-states-congress-remove-barriers-to-classroom
-equality-ensure-accessibility-of-instructional-materials/u/19150685?recruit
er=1368381
<https://www.change.org/p/united-states-congress-remove-barriers-to-classroo
m-equality-ensure-accessibility-of-instructional-materials/u/19150685?recrui
ter=1368381&utm_source=share_update&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_emai
l_responsive>
&utm_source=share_update&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_email_responsiv

For you, for us,

Kathryn Webster

President | National Association of Blind Students