[NFBOK-Talk] Central Ok Chapter Cookout this Saturday

Audrey Farnum atfarnum at icloud.com
Tue Jul 25 03:09:40 UTC 2017

Hello everyone.

This is another reminder that the Central Oklahoma Chapter will be having its annual cookout and pool party this Saturday, July 29, from 3 to 7 pm at the home of chapter treasurer, Glenda Farnum. Bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen and an appetite. We will have hamburgers, turkey burgers, hot dogs and other yummy stuff. If you need a vegetarian option, please let me know so I can make sure we have enough. No need to bring anything. We are asking for everyone to make a $5 donation to help cover the cost of food this year. We have transportation available for a cost of $15 for people in the OKC metro area. Please let me know if you would like a ride so I can get you on the list.

The address is 6116 W Gun Hill Way. This is West of MacArthur between NW Expressway and NW 63rd Street. From N. MacArthur, turn West on Twin Lakes Drive. Follow the road across the pond to the stop sign. Turn Right. At the next stop sign, turn left. Next, turn right on Gun Hill Way. The house is on the left.

We look forward to seeing everyone there!

Audrey T. Farnum
Secretary
Central Oklahoma Chapter
National Federation of the Blind