[NFBOK-Talk] Chapter meeting March 10

Audrey Farnum atfarnum at icloud.com
Fri Mar 3 23:46:53 UTC 2017

This is a reminder about the regularly scheduled March Chapter meeting for the Central Oklahoma Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind.

Friday, March 10, 7-9 pm
4515 NW 25th pl, Oklahoma City, OK

For more information and to make arrangements to get on the transportation list, please contact President Rex Schuttler at rexschuttler at gmail.com <mailto:rexschuttler at gmail.com> or 918-955-6761.

Agenda items include:
Legislative activity regarding HB 1861 and HB 2230
Chili Supper wrap up and ideas for next year
State convention, April 7-9 at the Holiday Inn Airport in OKC
Reminder about our new meeting location beginning in April
National Convention
Possibly more…

We hope to see you there. Remember, this is the last meeting at Audrey’s home. Beginning on Friday April 14, we will move our meetings to a new, permanent location at the Will Rogers Park Garden Exhibition Center, meeting room 1. The address is 3400 NW 36th Street, Oklahoma City.

Have a great day!

Audrey T. Farnum
Secretary
Central Oklahoma Chapter