[NFBOK-Talk] Don't forget! the NFB of Oklahoma 2017 Convention is right around the corner!

Jeanie Massay jeannie.massay at nfbok.org
Sat Mar 18 21:09:36 UTC 2017

Oops! Forgot to register for the 2017 National Federation of the Blind of
Oklahoma 2017 convention?

It's not too late! But, really, don't wait!

Hotel and registration information for the National Federation of the Blind
of Oklahoma convention April 7-9 with pre-convention activities on the
evening of the 6th are below. Our hotel block is almost sold out as is our
over-flow hotel. Do not delay in making your reservations and in registering
today! Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at the
information below my signature.  This year's convention is shaping up
nicely! Registration is at 110 with a little less than three weeks to go! I
look forward to seeing you there!

Holiday Inn Airport

4401 Southwest 15th

Oklahoma City, OK 73108

405-601-7272

Overflow Hotel:

Staybridge Suites Oklahoma City Airport

4411 SW 15th

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73108

405-429-4400

Hotel reservations

Room reservations must be made by each participant. The room rate for
singles through quads is $89.00 + tax. You may book online using the link
below or by calling the hotel directly at the number listed above.

When booking rooms online, the hotel website defaults the dates to a 3 night
stay with a check in on April 6 and a check out on April 9. This can be
easily changed. There is a link called "change search". When you click this
link, a box appears where you can edit the dates. After entering the desired
dates, click the button that says "change search". From there, you can
navigate down the screen to see the available room options. Click the "book
this room button" for the room configuration you desire (1 king bed or 2
queen beds).

Holiday Inn Online Reservations:
<https://www.holidayinn.com/redirect?path=rates&brandCode=hi&localeCode=en&r
egionCode=1&hotelCode=OKCSW&checkInDate=06&checkInMonthYear=032017&checkOutD
ate=09&checkOutMonthYear=032017&_PMID=99801505&GPC=NFB&viewfullsite=true>
National Federation of the Blind Oklahoma

Staybridge Suites Online Reservations:
<https://www.staybridge.com/redirect?path=asearch&brandCode=sb&localeCode=en
&regionCode=1&hotelCode=OKCST&checkInDate=06&checkInMonthYear=032017&checkOu
tDate=09&checkOutMonthYear=032017&rateCode=6CBARC&_PMID=99801505&GPC=NFB&vie
wfullsite=true> NFB-Staybridge

Convention Rates and Packages:

Convention Package

Preregistration - $100.00 thru 5:00, Monday, April 3, 2017

At the Door - $115.00 beginning 8:00 AM Friday, April 7, 2016

Includes Registration, Friday Luncheon, Boxed lunch for Saturday and 1
Banquet meal for Saturday evening.

Ala Carte Pricing (Listed below are pre-registration rates. At the door add
$5 to each.)

Registration - $25.00

Friday Luncheon - $20

Saturday Boxed Lunch - $20

Saturday Banquet Meal - $40.00

*If you require specialized meal ACCOMODATIONS, please indicate so on your
registration.

You may register and pay online using a Pay Pal account or credit card.  You
may also preregister and pay at the door.  The following link will take you
directly to the registration page on our website:
<http://www.nfbok.org/state-convention>
http://www.nfbok.org/state-convention

The final version of the agenda will be available by Monday, March, 23,
2017. Online and via e-mail. Braille and large-print versions will be
available at the door.

Warmly,

Jeannie

Jeannie M. Massay, President

National Federation of theBlind

Of Oklahoma

505 Baker Street

Norman, OK 73072

Phone: 405-600-0695

Jeannie.massay at nfbok.org <mailto:Jeannie.massay at nfbok.org>

Live the life you want!

characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day, we raise
expectations of the blind because low expectations create obstacles between
blind people and our dreams. Blindness is not what holds you back. You can
live the life you want.!.