[NFBOK-Talk] Volunteers to work the silent auction table

Rex Schuttler rexschuttler at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 19:38:36 UTC 2017

Hello Federation family,

Convention is just right around the corner. And this year we are having a silent auction during the exhibit hall hours. We are needing volunteers to man the table why the exhibit hall is open. The exhibit hall will be open on Friday, April 7 from 12:30 PM to 7 PM, And Saturday, April 8 from 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM. If you can help out and work the table please let me know as soon as possible. We need somebody there the whole time the exhibit hall is open. Look forward to seeing all of you at this year's state convention.

Rex Schuttler
Second vice President of the national Federation of the blind of Oklahoma
President of the Central chapter of the national Federation of the blind of Oklahoma
cell phone number
918-955-6761