[NFBOK-Talk] Preregistration for 2017 convention ends tomorrow!!!!!!

Steve Shelton steve at sbshelton.com
Thu Mar 30 18:00:33 UTC 2017

Hey Glenda -

I got bit by PayPal. I was ordering registration/banquet for Barbara.  I got
charged for two banquets.  I  saw 2 banquets and changed the  quantity to 1.
the total updated to $65 but when I checked out, it was back to $105 and I
couldn't go back. If you can credit back $40 without too much trouble ...
otherwise consider it a donation.

Steve