[NFBOK-Talk] 2017 NFB National Convention!

Jeannie Massay jmassay1 at cox.net
Wed May 24 18:42:01 UTC 2017

Federation family members,

If you plan on attending the upcoming 2017 National Convention. please make
sure to be aware of the dates below. Also, if you are attending please let
me know so that I can make appropriate arrangements for our caucus and other
concerns relating to the Oklahoma Affiliate during convention. I look
forward to having many Oklahoman Federationist in Orlando. This year we have
two Kenneth Jernigan Convention Scholarship recipients.

The deadline for preregistration is in nine days on Wednesday, May 31! Go to
nfb.org/convention <http://nfb.org/convention>  to preregister online or to
download the accessible fillable PDF form for mailing your preregistration.
You will save money by pre-registering and by purchasing your banquet ticket
ahead of time! The banquet is one of the most important parts of convention.
Don't miss out!

Also remember to make your hotel reservations by calling the Rosen Shingle
Creek at (866) 996-6338.

I hope to see you in Orlando!

Warm regards,

 Jeannie

Jeannie M. Massay, President

National Federation of theBlind

Of Oklahoma

505 Baker Street

Norman, OK 73072

Phone: 405-600-0695

Jeannie.massay at nfbok.org <mailto:Jeannie.massay at nfbok.org>

Live the life you want!

characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day, we raise
expectations of the blind because low expectations create obstacles between
blind people and our dreams. Blindness is not what holds you back. You can
live the life you want.!.