[NFBOK-Talk] NFB-NEWSLINE Holiday Ads and KNFB Reader 50% Off

Jeanie Massay jeannie.massay at nfbok.org
Wed Nov 22 18:47:21 UTC 2017

Looking for holiday ideas? NFB-NEWSLINE has added our holiday sales
circulars! And right now, KNFB Reader is on sale for $49.99!

NFB-NEWSLINE has just added our celebrated holiday ads. This year we will
have the usual ads from Target and Walmart, plus we have added Ace Hardware,
Home Depot, Jo-Ann Fabrics, Kohl's, Lowes, Office Depot, Staples, ToysRUs,
and Walgreens. To read these holiday ads using the telephone access method,
press 5 off the main menu for Newspapers in a Different State, and then
choose 5 for Holiday Shopping Advertisements. To read the holiday ads using
NFB-NEWSLINE Mobile, choose Publications, Publication Options, Publication
Groups and then Holiday Shopping Advertisements.

Tell a friend about NFB-NEWSLINE, or better yet, help them sign up by
calling (866) 504-7300 or visiting www.nfbnewsline.org
<http://www.nfbnewsline.org> . Give the gift of print through access to news
and information with NFB-NEWSLINE. As always it is free to use and free to
sign up!

Just in time for the holidays, the award-winning KNFB Reader app is on sale
for $49.99 from November 24-30, 2017! Get it for yourself or give it as a
gift at this amazing low price. KNFB Reader is a mobile app that converts
printed text into high quality speech to provide accurate, fast, and
efficient access to both single- and multiple-page documents with the tap of
a button. The app is available for iOS, Android and Windows 10 devices, and
Window 10 laptops and PCs.

Giving KNFB Reader as a gift is easy! You can obtain iTunes or Google Play
gift cards at many local retailers such as Target or Walmart, or online at
Amazon.com. Visit www.knfbreader.com <http://www.knfbreader.com>  to learn
how to download KNFB Reader using a gift card, or to purchase a copy for
yourself.

Happy Holidays from your NFB-NEWSLINE Team.

The KNFB Reader is developed by the National Federation of the Blind and
Sensotec NV. Live the life you want, and have a wonderful holiday season and
a happy new year from your friends at NFB-NEWSLINE.