[NFBOK-Talk] Sports and rec division conference call tomorrow!

Audrey Farnum atfarnum at icloud.com
Fri Oct 20 00:56:05 UTC 2017

The Oklahoma Sports and Recreation Division of the National Federation of the Blind of Oklahoma Will have its next meeting by conference call on October 20, 2017 at 8 pm. We will be discussing plans for upcoming events and chatting about sports and fitness activities. To participate in the call, use the following number and access code. If you have questions, please send an email to communications at nfbok.org and we will get you in touch with the division president. Hope to hear from lots of people on the call. You don't have to be a super athlete to join in. All you need is an interest in getting fit and being active. If you just want advice about ways to get off the couch, we can help.

Call in number, 515-604-9870
Access Code, 780855

Audrey T. Farnum
Sent from my iPhone