[NFBOK-Talk] Meet the Blind Month and Pei Wei Fundraiser

Audrey T. Farnum atfarnum at icloud.com
Sun Oct 22 03:16:18 UTC 2017

The Central Oklahoma Chapter has 2 exciting events coming up as part of Meet
the Blind Month.

First up, on Saturday, October 28, join chapter members at the Belle Isle
Shopping Center at 2:00 pm to share literature about our Pei Wei fundraiser.
We will meet at the grocery entrance of the Belle Isle Wal-Mart at 2:00
where we will pass out flyers and meet with the public. Afterwards, we will
cruise the shopping center just to be seen traveling independently with our
canes and dogs. Finally, we will  go to dinner at one of the restaurants in
the area.

On November 2, we will have a great fundraiser at the Belle Isle Pei Wei.
Just take the attached flyer to the Pei Wei at 1841 Belle Isle Boulevard or
mention NFBOK at checkout and we will receive a portion of your check. The
donation is valid on orders placed between 4 and 9 pm on November 2. Please
share with your family and friends. We need lots of traffic to make this
fundraiser a success!

You can download and print the attached flyer or go to this link:

http://www.nfbok.org/peiweiflyer.pdf

For questions, please email centralok at nfbok.org <mailto:centralok at nfbok.org>
or call President Cathy Tuton at 405-370-4304.

Audrey T. Farnum

Secretary

Central Oklahoma Chapter

National Federation of the Blind Oklahoma

expectations of the blind because low expectations create obstacles between
blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is
not what holds you back.