[NFBOK-Talk] NFB Hurricane Relief efforts

Jeanie Massay jeannie.massay at nfbok.org
Tue Sep 26 20:12:47 UTC 2017

Please see the note below regarding hurricane relief efforts for Texas,
Florida and Puerto Rico.

Dear Federation family,

You are welcome to send contributions to the National Federation of the
Blind marked as Hurricane Relief and we will work with our affiliates in
Puerto Rico, Florida, and Texas as needed. Obviously, our Texas relief
effort is doing well so I would anticipate our focus being on Puerto Rico.
As mentioned earlier we do not yet have a sense of what the needs are so I
hesitate to put out a hard call for support until we have more data.

Contributions to the National Federation of the Blind Hurricane Relief
Project and be sent to:

National Federation of the Blind

Attn: Hurricane Relief

200 East Wells Street

Baltimore, Maryland  21230

Online Contributions can be made at

https://nfb.org/donate

Be sure to note your contribution is for Hurricane

Jeannie M. Massay, President

National Federation of theBlind

Of Oklahoma

505 Baker Street

Norman, OK 73072

Phone: 405-600-0695

Jeannie.massay at nfbok.org <mailto:Jeannie.massay at nfbok.org>

Live the life you want!

characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day, we raise
expectations of the blind because low expectations create obstacles between
blind people and our dreams. Blindness is not what holds you back. You can
live the life you want.!.