[NFBOK-Talk] Aira at NFBOK 2018

Jeannie Massay jmassay1 at cox.net
Tue Apr 10 00:31:55 UTC 2018

Federation family members,

I am honored and excited to be attending our Oklahoma convention this coming
weekend as a representative of Aira and, of course, as a long-time member of
the National Federation of the Blind. I want to let you know that anyone who
attends the convention in Tulsa will have the weekend to try Aira for free.
To take advantage of this all you need do is to download the Aira app from
either the Apple App store or from the Google Play store. Once at the
convention you can go into the app and create a guest account. While at the
hotel and once you create your account you can use Aira all you want at no
charge. You  can speak to agents to explore the hotel as well as get any
other information you wish.

If you want to sign up for a full account with Aira please see me while we
are at the convention and I will help. There are several Aira account plans
available including one specifically designed for the members of the
Federation. I am also happy to answer any and all questions you may have. If
you want to ask me questions before the convention please email me at
michael.hingson at aira.io <mailto:michael.hingson at aira.io> . I will do my best
to answer questions as soon as possible.

I look forward to seeing you all this coming weekend.

Best regards

Michael Hingson

Director of Strategic Sales

Aira, a Visual Interpreter for the Blind

 <mailto:+1-415-827-40842> +1-415-827-4084  |
<mailto:michael.hingson at aira.io> michael.hingson at aira.io
 <http://aira.io/> Website |  <https://twitter.com/airaio> Twitter |
<https://www.facebook.com/aira.io> Facebook |
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/aira-inc-> Linkedin |