[NFBOK-Talk] February Chapter Meeting

Audrey T. Farnum atfarnum at icloud.com
Tue Feb 6 21:19:36 UTC 2018

Please join the Central Oklahoma Chapter for our regular monthly meeting
Friday, February 9, 2018 at 7 pm. All are welcome. We meet in room 1 at the
Will Rogers Gardens Exhibition Center, 3400 NW 36th Street. Transportation
is available to people living in the OKC metro area for $15. send an email
to centralok at nfbok.org or call Audrey at 405-590-6110 for arrangements. If
you haven't paid 2018 dues yet, please bring them to the meeting. Annual
dues are $10. We will be discussing the upcoming scholarship dinner, state
convention and more. And speaking of the Scholarship Dinner, don't forget to
join us February 17 at 5 pm for our Indian Taco Dinner and Scholarship
Presentation. Tickets are $10 and available at the door. It will be held at
the First Presbyterian Church of Edmond, 2001 S. Ranking Blvd. in Edmond.

Regards.

Audrey T. Farnum

Secretary, Central Oklahoma Chapter

National Federation of the Blind Oklahoma

405-590-6110

centralok at nfbok.org <mailto:centralok at nfbok.org>

www.nfbok.org <http://www.nfbok.org>

www.facebook.com/cokchapter <http://www.facebook.com/cokchapter>