[NFBOK-Talk] Resources opposing HR 620

Jeanie Massay jeannie.massay at nfbok.org
Wed Feb 14 18:58:50 UTC 2018

A message from President Riccobono:

Colleagues,

Some resources that might be helpful to us today:

Below is a link to last evening's testimony on the ADA Education and Reform
Act before the House Committee on Rules which sets the parameters for the
floor debate on the Bill. That link is followed by other resources

Even if nothing else you've read has; I am pretty sure this testimony will
inspire you to contact your Representative and Senator.  You can do so at

https://www.usa.gov/elected-officials.

Video
https://rules.house.gov/video/rules-committee-hearing-hr-3978-3299-620

HR 620 testimony is half way into the video (5:52pm on the clock or at
minute 052 on the counter)

Text of Bill, Judiciary Committee report, and offered amendments are at: our

https://rules.house.gov/bill/115/hr-620

ACLU' Myths & Facts about HR 620 is at:

https://www.aclu.org/other/hr-620-myths-and-truths-about-ada-education-and-r
eform-act

Please take the time to make a call to your congressman regarding your
opposition to this legislation. It will literally take minutes. We can fight
this together.

Sincere thanks,

Jeannie

Jeannie M. Massay, President