[NFBOK-Talk] Announcing the 2018 NABS Washington Seminar Funding Program

Jeanie Massay jeannie.massay at nfbok.org
Sun Nov 4 22:53:36 UTC 2018

Greetings Federationists,

Please pass the below message from the National Association of Blind
Students along to anyone who might benefit from the Washington Seminar
funding program.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Jeannie

Jeannie M. Massay, President

National Federation of the Blind

Of Oklahoma

405-600-0695

 <mailto:president at nfbok.org> president at nfbok.org

 <http://www.nfbok.org/> www.nfbok.org

Follow us on Twitter @NFBOK

Follow us on Facebook @nationalfederationoftheblindok

Live the life you want!

Subject: [Nfbnet-students-list] Announcing the 2018 NABS Washington Seminar
Funding Program

Good afternoon fellow students,

I know it is hard to believe, but the end of the semester and holidays are
quickly approaching.

Our board is very excited for the year to come, and we want to begin the
year strong with a large student presence at Washington Seminar. We
understand living on a college student's budget can discourage many from
attending, but we do not want that to be the case. We are pleased once again
to bring back the NABS Washington Seminar Funding Program. This program
would not be possible without President Riccobono's support and generosity.

We know that collectively, anything is possible in the National Federation
of the Blind. Will you join us as we make our voices heard on Capitol Hill?

Applications will be live from November 1, 2018 through November 25, 2018 at
11:59pm eastern standard time. Below, you will find the link to the
application along with the Washington Seminar page. Please do not hesitate
to reach out to Kathryn Webster at nabs.president at gmail.com
<mailto:nabs.president at gmail.com>  with any questions or concerns you may
have regarding the funding program.

We look forward to seeing you in D.C. very soon!

https://nfb.org/washington-seminar

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScy9KzkQGSNvmSBSSPdCobgPxtitBaR3NIa
x2zXhOWpv28OPA/viewform

Best,

Kenia Flores

Kenia Flores
Furman University '20
Department of Politics and International Affairs
2nd Vice President | National Association of Blind Students
Chair | National Association of Blind Students Legislative Advocacy
Committee
President | North Carolina Association of Blind Students

(704) 476-6629

Kenia.flores at furman.edu <mailto:Kenia.flores at furman.edu>