[NFBOK-Talk] Braille Letters from Santa !

Jeanie Massay jeannie.massay at nfbok.org
Tue Nov 13 18:12:37 UTC 2018

Please read the below message from the elves at the National Federation of
the Blind.

The holiday season is fast approaching. Once again, the National Federation
of the Blind is helping Santa Claus send letters in Braille to young blind
children across the country.

More than ten years ago, Santa asked us to be his honorary elves. Ever
since, we've been helping him send letters in contracted Braille to blind
boys and girls who are ten years old and younger in the United States. Along
with the Braille letter, Santa includes a print letter so that parents who
might not read Braille can follow along. He also includes a fun tactile
coloring sheet.

Requests can be made from November 12, 2018, through December 14, 2018. To
make a request, fill out the online form located at
https://nfb.org/santa-letters. Remember, requests must be received no later
than December 14 so that Santa's letter will arrive before Christmas.

We wish all of you a joyful holiday season!

Warmly,

Jeannie M. Massay, President

National Federation of the Blind

Of Oklahoma