[NFBOK-Talk] ECM, Annual Conference & OABM

Rhonda Hutson rhondahutson3 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 01:43:19 UTC 2019

As the BEP managers are aware that the annual conference will be held the second weekend in August this year, Dates 9, 10, 11. The committee has decided to try a different menu of the conference. There will not be a bar available but we can have more control over the conference room. Discussion of this will follow in the adjourning meeting with OABM right after the ECM meeting on Saturday June 15. ,The Committee is exploring maybe a sandwich luncheon for Saturday with one of our managers being able to do this. We would like managers input on this since we would be saving DRS much money. We have one manager that is willing but we would like all to have input into what they would like or provide. However, a manager must remember that they have to attend all sessions to get their 3 points for the full conference.

There is some very difficult areas that the managers need to discuss with the understaffing of our agency. Please attend!

It is very important that we get our gross sales to David Altstatt by the end of June for our insurance. Without this , could mean that you do not get OABM insurance this year. His e-mil addy is:
altstattservices at aol.com

Below is the OABM President’s notice of the needing afterwards.

OABM invites all those that are in business, not just Blind managers of the Oklahoma Business Enterprise Program to be involve. It effects us all!
Hello, All

OABM will be having a meeting on June 15, 2019 at 12:00pm.

OK Country Café   (405) 602-6866

6072 S Western Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73139

It is time to get your information turned in for Insurance.

We have membership, meetings, Insurance and more to talk about, so let’s have lunch and a good time.

Jeffrey Penick

President Oklahoma Association of Blind Merchants

405-226-8861

Live the life you want!

---