[NFBOK-Talk] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Special Bulletin #2: Rules for SSI and Economic Impact Payments Have Been Updated

atfarnum at gmail.com atfarnum at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 00:28:11 UTC 2020

Please see the update below for important changes to what was reported yesterday.

Audrey T. Farnum, J.D.

First Vice President

National Federation of the Blind Oklahoma

405-590-6110

firstvp at nfbok.org

www.nfbok.org <http://www.nfbok.org>

www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindok <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindok>