[NFBOK-Talk] Virtual Holiday Party

atfarnum at gmail.com atfarnum at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 04:27:28 UTC 2020

Greetings all,

Please join the Central Oklahoma Chapter as we celebrate the holidays
virtually Friday, Dec. 18, at 7 PM. While we'd all love to be together
sharing our favorite Holiday snacks, we will carry on the best we can by
gathering on Zoom for a virtual party instead. No business, just fun. Fix
yourself a favorite holiday treat or get your favorite meal delivered. Add
on your favorite beverage and we can compare notes and exchange ideas and
recipes. I have no plan for what we'll talk about but I'm sure we'll find
something to entertain ourselves. Talk about our favorite holiday movies.
Share a favorite holiday memory. Whatever! The point is to relax and have
fun with our Federation family. If you know someone who's not a member,
invite them too. The more the merrier. Zoom info is pasted below. Hope to
chat with you all tomorrow.

Audrey Farnum is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: COK chapter virtual holiday party

Time: Dec 18, 2020 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84504893911?pwd=Q2U2bVp6RHVvV24zWk1oaklIUGNSZz09

Meeting ID: 845 0489 3911

Passcode: 914696

One tap mobile

+16699009128,,84504893911#,,,,,,0#,,914696# US (San Jose)

+12532158782,,84504893911#,,,,,,0#,,914696# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location

        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

Meeting ID: 845 0489 3911

Passcode: 914696

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kd9av73m6e

Audrey T. Farnum, J.D.

President, Central Oklahoma Chapter

National Federation of the Blind of Oklahoma

405-590-6110

centralok at nfbok.org <mailto:centralok at nfbok.org>

www.nfbok.org <http://www.nfbok.org>

www.facebook.com/cokchapter <http://www.facebook.com/cokchapter>