[NFBOK-Talk] Fw: Oklahoma Blind Vending Program is under attack again!

Rhonda Hutson rhondahutson3 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 00:18:17 UTC 2020

Managers and Concerned Persons,

Our Priority with Title 7 is under attack once again. This time, it is with our counties. We need as many to e-mail and call letting the House Committee know that we are not in favor of this! Thanks for all help that we can get! Below is the contact information.  Plus attached is a list of the House reps & the Bill 3080. Rhonda

Hello, Rhonda

Get this out Please!

Jeffrey Penick

405-226-8861