[NFBOK-Talk] Chapter meeting Friday July 10

atfarnum at gmail.com atfarnum at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 04:05:17 UTC 2020

Greetings all,

I hope everyone is safe and well. This is a brief reminder about our chapter
meeting to be held this Friday, July 10, at 7:00 PM.

At our last meeting, we discussed having an in-person meeting with Zoom as
an option for anyone who was uncomfortable with getting out. Given the
increase in Covid-19 cases, I am unwilling to risk the health and safety of
our members with an in-person meeting so this one will be Zoom only. I have
no idea when we will be able to meet in person again but we will continue to
evaluate the situation on a month by month basis.

It is almost time for the National Federation of the Blind's first ever
virtual national convention. I hope everyone is getting excited! I will have
lots of information about the logistics of convention that you won't want to
miss so be sure to join us on Friday. In the meantime, have a great week and
be well.

Zoom meeting Info:

Topic: Central Oklahoma chapter meeting

Time: Jul 10, 2020 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/99674316843

Meeting ID: 996 7431 6843

One tap mobile

+13462487799,,99674316843# US (Houston)

+14086380968,,99674316843# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

Regards,

Audrey T. Farnum, J.D.

President

Central Oklahoma Chapter

National Federation of the Blind of Oklahoma

405-590-6110

centralok at nfbok.org <mailto:centralok at nfbok.org>

www.nfbok.org <http://www.nfbok.org>

www.facebook.com/cokchapter <http://www.facebook.com/cokchapter>