[NFBOK-Talk] Fwd: ACTION NEEDED TODAY

Rhonda Hutson rhondahutson3 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 18:06:15 UTC 2020

From: Terry Smith
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 9:44 PM
To: Terry C Smith
Subject: Fwd: ACTION NEEDED TODAY

    See note below from NABM President Nicky Gacos. B

    Hello: We need your help today to try to get relief for our blind vendors who are hurting. Below is a link that allows you to send a letter to the President, both Senators, and your member in the House. We need for every vendor in your state to go on-line and send a letter. Family members, friends, employees, and anyone else you can get should also send the letter. You simply put in your name and address. It couldn’t be simpler. PLEASE ACT NOW!

    https://blindmerchantsspeakout.org/alert/-proposals_for_covid19_relief/message/congress/write

    Nicky Gacos, NABM President