[NFBOK-Talk] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] NFBCO Mountain Hour Week 9

Audrey Farnum atfarnum at gmail.com
Tue May 12 17:49:44 UTC 2020

Good afternoon all. Please see the below email for upcoming online events.

Regards,

Audrey T. Farnum, J.D.
First Vice President
National Federation of the Blind of Oklahoma
405-590-6110
Firstvp at nfbok.org
Www.nfbok.org
Www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindok
Live the life you want.

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: