[NFBOK-Talk] Alternate link for convention registration

atfarnum at gmail.com atfarnum at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 22:56:13 UTC 2020

Greetings all.

I have received a couple reports that the registration page on nfbok.org for
state convention isn't appearing correctly for some people and the submit
button isn't visible. If you are having trouble with the form on our website
for any reason, try this link instead:

https://nfbokla.wufoo.com/forms/zzlg7c90tfiwog/

If you are still having trouble or just want help for any other reason, you
can send your name, phone, mailing address and e-mail address to
info at nfbok.org <mailto:info at nfbok.org>  and we will take care of it for you.

Remember, registration is required to be eligible for door prizes. Also, if
you are a dues paying member, you must be registered in order to vote.

I'll have Zoom links for all the meetings out soon. Look forward to seeing
everyone at our virtual convention!

Audrey T. Farnum, J.D.

First Vice President

National Federation of the Blind of Oklahoma

405-590-6110

info at nfbok.org <mailto:info at nfbok.org>

www.nfbok.org <http://www.nfbok.org>

Live the life you want.