[NFBOK-Talk] State convention & Zoom security

atfarnum at gmail.com atfarnum at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 18:13:10 UTC 2020

Hello all.

I offer my sincere apologies for the Zoom bombing incident that happened
during our general session this morning. I made the mistake of believing we
were too small for anyone to target us and neglected to properly secure our
Zoom meetings in an effort to make logging in as easy as possible for
everyone. I made the additional mistake of sharing our link on social media.
These actions led to our meeting being compromised. Lesson learned.

For the remainder of convention, there will be a waiting room when you log
in. Please be patient and you will be admitted by one of our hosts. This
extra step will allow us to hopefully help us filter out troublemakers.

All of the Zoom links that are on the agenda and that have been previously
distributed will be used. For your convenience, I will copy all the links
for the remainder of convention below. Thanks for your patience as we work
through all of this.

Saturday October 10, 2020

Topic: Afternoon general session

Time: Oct 10, 2020 02:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

https://zoom.us/j/95070033951

Meeting ID: 950 7003 3951

One tap mobile

+13462487799,,95070033951# US (Houston)

Topic: Virtual banquet

Time: Oct 10, 2020 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

https://zoom.us/j/98837438583

Meeting ID: 988 3743 8583

One tap mobile

+13462487799,,98837438583# US (Houston)

Sunday, October 11, 2020

 Topic: Student seminar

Time: Oct 11, 2020 09:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

https://zoom.us/j/91264087446

Meeting ID: 912 6408 7446

One tap mobile

+14086380968,,91264087446# US (San Jose)

Topic: Business meeting

Time: Oct 11, 2020 02:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

https://zoom.us/j/91465310404

Meeting ID: 914 6531 0404

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,91465310404# US (Tacoma)

Audrey T. Farnum, J.D.

First Vice President

National Federation of the Blind of Oklahoma

405-590-6110

info at nfbok.org <mailto:info at nfbok.org>

www.nfbok.org <http://www.nfbok.org>

Live the life you want.