[NFBOK-Talk] Fwd: County Election Board Phone Numbers

Jeannie Massay jmassay1 at cox.net
Thu Oct 29 13:17:44 UTC 2020

Dear Federation family,

Information for the Election Boards by county is attached. Should you have any issues while voting contact your local board first followed by Mr. Clark should your local board not resolve the problem also, please e-mail me with a brief description of the situation.

Thanks for voting and have a great weekend.

Warmly,

Jeannie

405-600-0695
President at nfbok.org