[NFBOK-Talk] AT large meeting postponed

atfarnum at gmail.com atfarnum at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 03:13:06 UTC 2022

The at-large meeting scheduled for tomorrow, Aug. 29 is postponed. Info
didn't get distributed so it likely won't affect anyone but I just want to
spread the word. My apologies for another postponement. Be patient. We'll
get this thing going. We'll try again in September. Info to come.

On a related note, if anyone is good with social media and wants to help
share NFB Oklahoma information, please contact me off-list to discuss this
opportunity to get involved. You can reach me at the contact info below.
Please don't hit reply. Your reply email will go to the entire list. Thanks.

Regards,

Audrey T. Farnum

President

National Federation of  the Blind Oklahoma

405-590-6110

President at nfbok.org <mailto:President at nfbok.org>

www.nfbok.org <http://www.nfbok.org>

www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindok/