[NFBOK-Talk] Zoom links for State Convention

Audrey Farnum nfbok at outlook.com
Sat Oct 8 02:10:17 UTC 2022

Greetings all.

State convention is a week away. Below, you will find Zoom links for both days. If you have registered for convention, I will be emailing the links to the address you used to register. Those emails will go out this weekend. The agenda will be emailed and posted this weekend as well. I know things are happening a little late and I apologize. Life keeps happening. I'm doing my best. Please contact me if you have questions.

Zoom link for all sessions on Friday, October 14:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85353914174?pwd=SEhyNkgxNXRrc3JCZXlNMnJBaUs1Zz09

Meeting ID: 853 5391 4174
Passcode: 637086

One tap mobile
+13462487799,,85353914174#,,,,*637086# US (Houston)

Zoom link for all sessions on Saturday, October 15:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84682605664?pwd=Q2svN0xiYzlDRGd3MGgxQzk0SmJKdz09

Meeting ID: 846 8260 5664
Passcode: 637086
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,84682605664#,,,,*637086# US

Audrey T. Farnum
President
National Federation of  the Blind Oklahoma
405-590-6110
President at nfbok.org<mailto:President at nfbok.org>
www.nfbok.org<http://www.nfbok.org>
www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindok/<http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindok/>