[NFBOK-Talk] State Convention Agenda

Jane Lansaw widearc2000 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 13:05:16 UTC 2022

Hi Audrey, this is Jane and Tulsa. I am right in the middle of moving house. The best part of it will happen over convention weekend and I will try to listen in but I’m afraid I’ll probably miss most of the convention. I know  The executive team is planning a live convention in the spring so I’m hoping my life will be settled down and I can show up. Looking forward to being back live with my kind of people. Had to go to the other convention for work and really missed everybody in Norman and of course I always talk to the Tulsa people but we’re still not meeting live.   Looking forward to hanging with the cool crowd again.

Have a great zoom,

Sent from my iPhone