[NFBp-Berks] Reminder: Greater Berks Chapter meeting, October 21 at 10am

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 02:19:51 UTC 2022

Greetings to all,

We will be having our Greater Berks Chapter meeting Friday, October 21, at
10am.

Here are the various ways to attend the meeting:

1.	From within the free Zoom Cloud Meetings app on your iPhone or
Android, just hit the "Join" button on the "Meet and Chat" tab and then
enter our meeting ID: 215 988 0888.
2.	Click the following link, which will open the meeting using the app
or your web browser:
 <https://zoom.us/my/nfbpennsylvania> https://zoom.us/my/nfbpennsylvania
3.	On a mobile phone, click either of the following "One Tap" links,
based on which one is nearest to your location:
+13017158592,,2159880888# (Germantown)
+16468769923,,2159880888#(New York)

Please find the minutes from the June 2022 minutes below the ***.

See you Friday morning at 10am.

***

National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania - Greater Berks Chapter
Meeting