[NFBp-Berks] announcements

Rosemary Freedman dogguide.winston at icloud.com
Fri Apr 7 22:10:09 UTC 2023

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is doing well. below are the following announcements:
1. Our next meeting will be Friday, April 14 at 10 AM.  Zoom information will be sent out prior to the meeting.
2. Friday, April 21 we will be meeting for lunch at Azteca Mexican restaurant 955 Woodland Rd., Wyomissing at 11:30 AM. No charge for  current members up to $25. Friends and family are welcomed but must pay their way.  Please contact me by April 19 if you can make it.
3. For those who would like to join in: Bowling on Wednesday, April 12 at 11 AM at Hiester lanes.
Wishing everyone a happy Easter. Warmest regards,   Rosemary Freedman - President of The Greater Berks Chapter of the NFB of PA 484-225-0997

“THE BEST AND MOST BEAUTIFUL THINGS IN THE WORLD CANNOT BE SEEN OR EVEN TOUCHED, THEY MUST BE FELT WITH THE HEART”. Helen Keller