[NFBp-Berks] Azteca Mexican restaurant

Rosemary Freedman dogguide.winston at icloud.com
Sun Aug 13 19:54:46 UTC 2023

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is doing well. We will be meeting for lunch at Azteca Mexican restaurant on:
Date: Friday, September 15.
Location: Azteca Mexican restaurant. 955 Woodland Rd. Wyomissing.
Time: 11 AM.
Members are free up to $25.
  Family and friends are welcome but they must pay their own way. Please contact me if you are able to join us by September 14. Warmest regards, Rosemary

Rosemary Freedman - President of The Greater Berks Chapter of the NFB of PA 484-225-0997

“THE BEST AND MOST BEAUTIFUL THINGS IN THE WORLD CANNOT BE SEEN OR EVEN TOUCHED, THEY MUST BE FELT WITH THE HEART”. Helen Keller