[NFBp-Berks] Women Healed For a Purpose 2023

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 21:27:34 UTC 2023

Hello everybody!

Greater Philadelphia Chapter's board member Lyvette Byrd is hosting her 2nd
Annual Women Healed For A Purpose conference on Saturday, October 28, 2023.
Please see below for more information and to register. There is an online
option and an in-person option that has a catered lunch.

Attention All Women!!!!!

*Women Healed For A Purpose 2023*

*"A Father's Love and Brotherly Affection"*

We are women Living Interdependently in support of Family, Friends, and our
Fellow neighbors to Educate and Empower our community.

*Keynote Speaker:*  Apostle Gilbert Coleman Jr.

*Additional Speakers & Ministry Offerings:*

- Brother Anthony Y-M Byrd II

- Apostle Earl Palmer

- Bishop Kevin Aiken

- Soulstress: Gwen Yvette