[NFBp-Berks] Correction: Women Healed For A Purpose 2023 Conference

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 16:34:12 UTC 2023

Hello all:
I deeply apologize! I put the wrong prices for the admission to this
conference. Please see below for the corrected prices.

Greater Philadelphia Chapter's board member Lyvette Byrd is hosting her 2nd
Annual Women Healed For A Purpose conference on Saturday, October 28, 2023.
Please see below for more information and to register. There is an online
option and an in-person option that has a catered lunch. there will also be
vendors at the conference selling women-related items.

Attention All Women!!!!!

*Women Healed For A Purpose 2023*

*"A Father's Love and Brotherly Affection"*

*Keynote Speaker:*  Apostle Gilbert Coleman Jr.

*Additional Speakers & Ministry Offerings:*

- Brother Anthony Y-M Byrd II

- Apostle Earl Palmer

- Bishop Kevin Aiken

- Soulstress: Gwen Yvette