[NFBp-Berks] FW: [NFBP-Talk] Celebration of Veterans at State Convention

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 13:42:11 UTC 2023

From: NFBP-Talk <nfbp-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Emily
Gindlesperger via NFBP-Talk
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2023 9:01 AM
To: Nfbp-talk <Nfbp-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Emily Gindlesperger <skewbdobdo at verizon.net>
Subject: [NFBP-Talk] Celebration of Veterans at State Convention

Good morning all,

I just wanted to take a moment and remind everyone that our Celebration of
Veterans will be taking place on Thursday November 9, 2023 in Harrisburg at
our State Convention.

If you are attending and are or have a family member that is a Veteran,
please fill out this form below so that we can recognize all of our
Veterans.

The deadline for registration is this Saturday September 30!

Thank you

 <https://nfbofpa.org/celebration-of-veterans-at-state-convention/>
Celebration of Veterans at State Convention - National Federation of the
Blind of Pennsylvania

 <https://nfbofpa.org/celebration-of-veterans-at-state-convention/>
nfbofpa.org

 <https://nfbofpa.org/celebration-of-veterans-at-state-convention/>

Emily Gindlesperger

Please note that any or all of this message may have been created using
speech to text technology.  Do not hesitate to ask if you need
clarification.