[NFBp-Berks] 2024 dues payment reminder

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 18:03:22 UTC 2023

Greetings to all,

This is a reminder to send in your 2024 Greater Berks Chapter dues payment
of $10 a year. Dues must be in by December 31, 2023. In order to make
motions, vote, and be elected, you must be a current dues paying member.

Dues can be sent in via one of the following:

- PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick
<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=4ZCGZF
75RJEWY> &hosted_button_id=4ZCGZF75RJEWY

- checks or money orders made payable to NFB Greater Berks Chapter with 2024
dues in the memo

If mailing checks, please send them to:

National Federation of the Blind of PA

c/o Brian Mackey

33 Merganser Drive

Sinking Spring, PA 19608

If needed, you can drop the dues payment off in an envelope at the
DoubleTree with my name on the envelope to be held at the front desk and I
will pick them up when I come in for work. If using this method and dropping
off cash, please have your name on the envelope so that I know who the dues
payment is from.

If paying via Zelle is easier for you, please use the business contact name
of National Federation of the Blind PA and email address of
treasurer at nfbofpa.org <mailto:treasurer at nfbofpa.org> . Please include a note
to indicate that the payment is for your Greater Berks Chapter dues.

Remember, you must be a current dues paying member in order to vote and to
be elected to the chapter board. During the January meeting taking place on
January 12, the chapter will be holding elections for the entire board.

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey
Administrative Assistant, Doubletree by Hilton Reading
Treasurer, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind Multiple State Affiliates
Board Member & Webmaster, Middle Atlantic Blind Golf Association
609-680-8488
 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"
      -Vince Papale