[NFBp-Berks] Reminder: National Federation of the Blind of PA Greater Berks Chapter meeting on September 21 at 10 AM

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 21:13:31 UTC 2024

Greetings to all!

This is your reminder of the next Greater Berks Chapter meeting of the NFB
of PA taking place on Saturday, September 21 starting at 10 AM. For this
month's meeting, it will be conducted completely virtually. Please feel free
to bring someone who might be interested in learning more about the chapter
to the meeting. The meetings are open to all to attend, but only dues paying
members can make motions and vote during the meeting.

Here are the Zoom participation details:

Join Zoom Meeting

<https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/95253890689?pwd=L3BWRzdsSjNCbGFCdE5YbjNnYTBZZz09>
https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/95253890689?pwd=L3BWRzdsSjNCbGFCdE5YbjNnYTBZZz09

Meeting ID: 952 5389 0689

Passcode:1977

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,95253890689#US (New York)

+13017158592,,95253890689#US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location

.+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

.+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 952 5389 0689

Find your local number:  <https://nfb-org.zoom.us/u/adg6AZcVek>
https://nfb-org.zoom.us/u/adg6AZcVek

If you have not paid your 2024 Greater Berks Chapter dues of $10 per year
and wish to do so, please use one of these easy payment methods:

*	mail checks (make payable to NFB Greater Berks Chapter and write
2024 dues in the memo section)
*	PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick
<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=4ZCGZF
75RJEWY> &hosted_button_id=4ZCGZF75RJEWY

Mail checks to:

NFB of PA Greater Berks Chapter

c/o Linda Mackey, Treasurer

33 Merganser Drive

Sinking Spring, PA 19608

Please let me know if you will be able to join me at this meeting.

 I can be contacted via email at  <mailto:berks at nfbofpa.org>
berks at nfbofpa.org or via phone call or text message at 609-680-8488.

Sincerely,

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey, President
Greater Berks Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Phone: 609-680-8488
Email:  <mailto:berks at nfbofpa.org> berks at nfbofpa.org
Website:  <http://www.nfbofpa.org/greater-berks>
www.nfbofpa.org/greater-berks