[NFBp-Berks] Join Lisa & I Tomorrow Night at 7PM!

David Goldstein david at iCantCU.com
Mon Oct 7 16:22:20 UTC 2024

Hey there PA Federationists!

Lisa and I are hosting an event with Edge Studios. We hope you can join us! Here are the deets:

Blind voice actors, blind audio engineers, and audio description providers. There's an entire side of the industry devoted to accessibility for those with limited or no vision.

This October, in honor of Blindness Awareness Month, join us for an inspiring Home Studio Show & Tell featuring talented blind and low-vision voice actors.
Discover their accessible tech and their unique creative processes.
Celebrate inclusivity in the voiceover industry—join us FOR FREE at the link below and be part of this powerful conversation!

https://edgestudio.com/home-studio-show-and-tell <https://edgestudio.com/home-studio-show-and-tell>

Photo Description:
The image is a promotional poster for an event titled "Home Studio Show and Tell." It features six people, each in their own circular frame with a starburst pattern in the background. The top row includes Thomas Reid, Lisa Bryant, and Anne Donnellon, while the bottom row includes Edwina Gustafson, David Goldstein, and Melissa Riccobono. Each person's name is written in a playful script font next to their photo. The background is bright yellow with rays emanating from the center. There are two black microphone icons on either side of the event title. At the bottom, there is text that reads "Free on Zoom! Click here!" and the logo for "Edge Studio vo education."

Regards,

David
David Goldstein
iCantCUPodcast at gmail.com  <mailto:iCantCUPodcast at gmail.com>
(610) 715-5020 mobile
www.iCantCU.com <https://www.icantcu.com/>
iCantCU Podcast
Apple Podcasts <https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/icantcu-podcast/id1445801370> | Spotify <https://open.spotify.com/show/3nck2D5HgD9ckSaUQaWwW2> | Watch on YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/@icantcu/>
Support The Podcast When You Shop
Amazon <https://www.icantcu.com/amazon>
Connect with me:
Twitter <https://twitter.com/davidbenj> | Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/davidbenj/> | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidbenj> | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/davidbenj>
My Other Show: White Canes Connect
Apple Podcasts <https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/white-canes-connect/id1592248709> | Spotify <https://open.spotify.com/show/1YDQSJqpoteGb1UMPwRSuI> | YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/@pablindpodcast>