[NFBP-BlindParents] Pennsylvania Association of Blind Students Meeting tonight, 08/14/2021 at 7:30PM EST

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 20:13:11 UTC 2021

Hello all:

This is a reminder of the student division meeting tonight. We, the PA
Association of Blind Students, would like to invite all students in PA to
our monthly meeting tonight. We will be discussing various things,including
our involvement with the State Convention in November.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/96292437071?pwd=Smd3bVY0c05BclZVbXdVQVJMdC9vUT09

Meeting ID: 962 9243 7071
Passcode: 124578
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,96292437071# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,96292437071# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 962 9243 7071
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aekx5i4x9S

Join by Skype for Business
https://zoom.us/skype/96292437071

*Stacie Leap, CPE, CPS*
stacie.leap at gmail.com | 215.776.6741

Board Member, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania: Keystone
Chapter
Cambodian (Khmer) Interpreter
Intern, 3S Technologies LLC
Mental Health First Aid USA Instructor
Volunteer, Eyes Like Mine INC
WRAP (Wellness Recovery Action Plan) Facilitator