[NFBP-BlindParents] Fwd: [BlindKid] New Future Reflections

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 17:39:35 UTC 2021

Hello Parents:

Happy last day of 2021! Below is a forwarded message concerning the
publication "Future Reflections". It is moreso for parents who have blind
children but I do know some of us parents also have kiddos who are blind.

Even though my daughter Alana is not blind, I like reading these articles
because it gives me more insight on parenting as a whole.

Please view at your convenience. Please contact Debbie if you want to
receive the publications sent directly to your inbox. Her contact
information is in the forwarded portion of this email.

Thanks!

*Stacie Leap, CPE, CPS*
stacie.leap at gmail.com | 215.776.6741

Board Member, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania: Keystone
Chapter
Cambodian (Khmer) Interpreter
Intern, 3S Technologies LLC
Mental Health First Aid USA Instructor
Volunteer, Eyes Like Mine INC
WRAP (Wellness Recovery Action Plan) Facilitator